Rethink the Education. We make “IT” affordable.
At IntelliX, we provide IT training for several latest technologies that shall help you grow professionally. All our training are focused on providing you practical knowledge and designed to give you plenty of Hands-on experiences to reinforce concepts, and provide real-world activities students can use in their careers.
IntelliX conducts Bootcamps for various leading technologies and methodologies, including Software Quality Assurance, Business Analyst, Agile, Microsoft .NET, Mobile, C#, SQL Server, Java/J2EE, UiPath / Automation Anywhere RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation), Ruby/Cucumber/Watir/RubyMine, Selenium/Java/TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse, Manual/Automation Testing, Informatica PowerCenter, MongoDB NoSQL Databases, Business Objects, Scrum, PMP, SharePoint etc….
Learn-by-doing is the best way to learn. All our Bootcamps focus on Hands-on learning.
Our tailored job-oriented IT Bootcamps are designed to support:
- IT professionals looking to upgrade their current skills or eager to learn *Cutting-edge* technologies.
- Professionals looking to transition to IT by learning the *In-Demand* IT skills.
- College students looking to gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience with *HOT* IT skills.
- High school students looking to explore IT as their career by getting *Hands-On programming* experience early.
To help our clients through IT changes, we offer a range of services that we then tailor to suit their objectives, project timing and workforce. Debriefing and feedback are integral and indispensable to our methodology. Our trainers are experts in their field, combining technical expertise and proven pedagogical methods.
Our clients also benefit from our training and conference room facilities. Our rooms are fully equipped with the latest hardware and software, whether it is for a Microsoft end-user course or a specific Java/J2EE course. We can accommodate both small and large groups. The rooms are spacious with ceiling-to-floor windows that provide natural light. Ample parking space is available near training facility. Our premises can be easily accessed through public transportation while supermarkets, pharmacies and many restaurants are in the vicinity.
All our IT Bootcamps are available in classroom/in-person setting as well as online. If you are in Columbus area, you can certainly attend in-person at our training center. If you are not in Columbus, Ohio but would like to attend, then you will be able to attend live sessions online from anywhere.
Technology/Career Track Choices:
Whether you are pursing QA/Web Developer/Programmer/ETL Developer or any other career in IT fields, you need to keep learning and acquiring new skills everyday! Depending upon your career goals, we offer several training options to help achieve your goal.
- QA track includes 4 training / bootcamps: SQA/Software Testing, SQL/Database and Advanced Ruby/Cucumber/Watir Automation Testing,
Advance Test Automation using Selenium/Java/TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse
- BA (Business Analyst + Agile) track includes 3 training / bootcamps: Business Analyst (includes Agile), SQA/Software Testing, and SQL/Database
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer track includes 4 training / bootcamps: RPA Developer, RPA Fundamentals OR SQA/Software Testing, SQL/Database and C#/VB.NET Programming
- Web Developer Programming track</strong > includes 4 training / bootcamps: C# Fundamental, ASP.NET MVC, SQL/Database/SSRS, NoSQL using MongoDB
- BigData/ETL/Data Warehousing track</strong > includes 3 training / bootcamps: SQL/Database, Informatica/PowerCenter 9.x and Hadoop/Scoop/Pig/Hive/MapReduce
- Mobile Developer Programming track</strong > includes 3 training / bootcamps: C# Fundamental, SQL/Database and Xamarin Platform Mobile Development using C# and Xamarin Forms
- IN-PERSON and NOT ONLINE</strong > – You will come to our training center and attend training in-person.
- Experienced and certified Instructors</strong > – On average our instructors have 15 years of IT industry experience.
- Job-oriented & Practical training approach</strong > – Rethink the Education! </strong > – focus on hands-on learning and enhancing Analytical as well as Technical Skills</strong >
- Training plus Real-world type of Project experience plus Lab Hours</strong > included as part of your fees.
- Small class/batch size – One-on-One attention!</strong >
- Affordable Fees</strong >!
- Resume assistance</strong >
- Convenient location</strong > – Within 1/2 mile from I-270 and 23 North exit
Bootcamp Schedule and Registration:
All Bootcamps – Fees Refund Policy: 100% fees refund if requesting cancel registration 10 days prior to Bootcamp start date. 75% of fees refund if cancel request is within 10 days of Bootcamp start date. No fees refund if cancellation request is on or after Bootcamp start date.