Advance Test Automation Bootcamp (Ruby/Cucumber/Watir technology stack) starting March 10 is FULL. Next Advance Automation Testing Bootcamp will be offered during September/October 2018. Call 614.946.9598. for adding your name to waiting list.
There has been witnessed a paradigm shift in the way test cases are designed. Long gone are the days of writing inefficient, tedious test scenarios. With the introduction of BDD, all teams are empowered now to talk in same language, thus improving efficiency and better product development.
The Ruby with Watir and Cucumber training course is designed to provide you knowledge and skills to enable you to write scenarios using BDD as a platform using RubyMine, and use Ruby as an underlying technology to create and execute scenarios to test web applications, databases, web services etc.
After the completion of Ruby with Cucumber course you will be able to:
1. Understand BDD functionality
2. Understand the nitty-gritty of Ruby as a programming language using RubyMine
3. Explore Ruby with Cucumber and Watir
4. Apply various Testing techniques in Cucumber
5. Generate reports using Cucumber
6. Apply Cucumber/RegEx/Watir/Selenium knowledge to Test Web Applications.
7. Understand OOP/Page Objects Pattern and how to apply for Automation Tests
8. Most importantly learn to build automation tests using Ruby/Cucumber/Watir and RubyMine from Scratch!
Applicable Job Roles: Quality Assurance Analyst, Software Tester, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Specialist
Prerequisite: Prior knowledge of Manual Testing and Software Quality Assurance process is required.
Learning Approach: You will start with learning Cucumber and Gherkin to create Automation Tests for Web-based applications. After that you will take a deep-dive with Ruby Programming and learning Watir. After training sessions are completed, you shall also work on project to apply what you learned in the Bootcamp and build Automation Tests for a Real-world IT system. No additional cost for Project experiences and it is included as part of your fees. You will also have access to Thursday evening Lab.
Boocamp Duration: Includes 4 Weekends (Saturday & Sunday 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM) training + Practice Lab every Thursday (6:15 PM to 8:30 PM) every week + Project. Approx. 50 Hours of Bootcamp training!
Fees: $750 (online)
***Note*** No session on March 31st (Saturday) due to Sprint Break*****