Rethink the Education. We make “IT” affordable.
At IntelliX, we provide IT training for several latest technologies that shall help you grow professionally. All our training are focused on providing you practical knowledge and designed to give you plenty of Hands-on experiences to reinforce concepts, and provide real-world activities students can use in their careers.
IntelliX conducts Bootcamps for various leading technologies and methodologies, including Software Quality Assurance, Business Analyst, Agile, Microsoft .NET, Mobile, C#, SQL Server, Java/J2EE, Ruby / Cucumber/ Watir / Selenium / RubyMine, Selenium / Java / TestNG / JUnit / Eclipse, Java / Selenium / Cucumber, Manual/Automation Testing, Informatica PowerCenter, MongoDB NoSQL Databases, Business Objects, Scrum, PMP, SharePoint, RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation) etc….
Learn-by-doing is the best way to learn. All our Bootcamps focus on Hands-on learning.
Our tailored job-oriented IT Bootcamps are designed to support:
- IT professionals looking to upgrade their current skills or eager to learn *Cutting-edge* technologies.
- Professionals looking to transition to IT by learning the *In-Demand* IT skills.
- College students looking to gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience with *HOT* IT skills.
- High school students looking to explore IT as their career by getting *Hands-On programming* experience early.
All our IT Bootcamps are available in classroom/in-person setting as well as online. If you are in Columbus area, you can certainly attend in-person at our training center. If you are not in Columbus, Ohio but would like to attend, then you will be able to attend live sessions online from anywhere./font>
Technology/Career Track Choices:
Whether you are pursing QA/Web Developer/Programmer/ETL Developer or any other career in IT fields, you need to keep learning and acquiring new skills everyday! Depending upon your career goals, we offer several training options to help achieve your goal.
- QA track includes 4 training / bootcamps: SQA/Software Testing, SQL/Database and Advanced Ruby/Cucumber/Watir Automation Testing,
Advance Test Automation using Selenium/Java/TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse
- BA (Business Analyst + Agile) track includes 3 training / bootcamps: Business Analyst (includes Agile), SQA/Software Testing, and SQL/Database
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer track includes 4 training / bootcamps: RPA Developer, RPA Fundamentals OR SQA/Software Testing, SQL/Database and C#/VB.NET Programming
- Web Developer Programming track includes 4 training / bootcamps: C# Fundamental, ASP.NET MVC, SQL/Database/SSRS, NoSQL using MongoDB
- BigData/ETL/Data Warehousing track includes 3 training / bootcamps: SQL/Database, Informatica/PowerCenter 9.x and Hadoop/Scoop/Pig/Hive/MapReduce
- Mobile Developer Programming track includes 3 training / bootcamps: C# Fundamental, SQL/Database and Xamarin Platform Mobile Development using C# and Xamarin Forms
- IN-PERSON and/or ONLINE – Attend in-person in Columbus. Also accessible online if you are unable to make it in-person.
- Experienced and certified Instructors – On average our instructors have 15 years of IT industry experience.
- Job-oriented & Practical training approach – Rethink the Education! – focus on hands-on learning and enhancing Analytical as well as Technical Skills
- Training plus Real-world type of Project experience plus Lab Hours included as part of your fees.
- Small class/batch size – One-on-One attention!
- Affordable Fees!
- Resume assistance
- Convenient location – Within 1/2 mile from I-270 and 23 North exit