SQL Database SSRS Training / Bootcamp will give you an excellent experience with Relational Database Design, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 development and Report development using SSRS. You will learn relational database design and get hands-on experiences with SQL Language structure, T-SQL programming, and query writing. You will also learn about Report design and developing BI reports using SSRS (Reporting Services).
Applicable Job Roles: Database developer, Business Analyst, SQA Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Users engaged with IT/Software Development Projects, Data Warehouse Developer, ETL Developer, Reports Developer, BI Developer, Hadoop Developer
Objectives for this class are:
- Learn about Databases
- Learn about Relational Database Design
- Learn about SQL (Structured Query Language) – T-SQL Programming Deep Dive
- Learn about programming/Writing T-SQL Queries and Manipulating Data
- Learn about SQL Server 2014 and Management Studio (SSMS)
- Learn about Stored Procedures, Views, Transaction Management etc.
- Learn about Business Intelligence/Reporting using SSRS
- Learn about Creating Reports from Scratch using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Prerequisite: No other prior programming experience required.
Learning Approach: You will start with learning relational database design and then focus on learning SQL Server Management Studio and SQL programming structure and Queries. You will be given a real-world database development scenario/project at the beginning of the class and design and implement database incrementally as the class progresses. You will also work on small project for building back-end of real-world web application for 2 additional weekday labs (no additional cost to you) to apply what you learned in the Bootcamp. You will also have access to Thursday labs and instructors will be available to help you with your projects/lab work.
Class Duration: 3.5 Weekends session on both Saturday & Sunday (8:30 AM to 1:30 PM) – Includes Training plus Real-live Project + Practice Labs on every Thursday Evening (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM) – Approx. 40+ learning Hours